Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Artist of the Week

I've really been into hip-hop and rap lately. I find myself usually only listening to hip-hop from 2008 and I was looking for something new to love! Sure I'm familiar with most modern artists that come on the radio, but I don't love any of them. 

Weelllll, I recently discovered a rapper from Cleveland, OH. Goes by the name Machine Gun Kelly, or MGK. You can feel the passion in every verse! He has amazing flow! His most recent album, "Lace Up" features artists like Matt Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold to Bun B and Tech N9ne. But enough talking, give him a listen!



One of his newer songs from the upcoming mixtape "Black Flag"



Follow him on Twitter
Like him on Facebook



If you like the music player, check out Rdio! It's like Spotify in case you're wondering! Then follow me! ;) I'll be listening to MGK all daaayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment